Safety Hose Ramps are used when you have to place hoses, cables, piping or ducting across an area, roadway or footpath and where it is important to maintain access . Pipes and cables up to 4inch in diameter are protected.
Safety Requirement: Ramp warning signs should be positioned to warn road users of the obstruction and to Approach with Minimum Speed.
* Solid reinforced rubber units
* Stepped construction for safe use
* Flexible base apron for maximum grip
* Suitable for use with most vehicles including buses and HGV
* Joiners available for multiple use